Register for iConference 2019
Regular registrations are submitted through our secure registration site, hosted by the University of Maryland Conferences & Visitor Services. Students receive a special discount.
Undergraduates who were accepted and plan to only attend the Undergraduate Symposium on Saturday, March 30th should complete their registration through Eventbrite, located here. Accepted undergraduates who plan to attend the entire iConference (March 31 – April 3) should register as a Student Regular using the secure registration site.
Questions about registration (requests for updates, cancellations, discounts, assistance with payment, requests for letters of invitation or invoices etc.) should be sent to email@example.com
Full Regular and Student registration fees cover the following:
1. Complimentary access to all Workshops on Sunday, March 31. Participants are required to sign up for a workshop upon registration.
2. Access to all paper sessions
3. Access to other thought-provoking sessions, including Sessions for Interaction and Engagement, iSchool Partnerships and Practices, Blue Sky, and other special presentations.
4. Three plenary sessions anchored by keynote addresses from luminaries in the information field
5. One juried poster session featuring the work of current and future thought-leaders
6. Our opening reception on Sunday, March 31 at the Marriott Hotel
7. Our conference banquet on Monday, April 1 at the International Trade Center in DC
8. Full breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, and full breakfast and coffee breaks on Wednesday
9. Conference materials and access to proceedings
10. Our complete program schedule will be posted online when available